Black and white coat: Sheinside (similar here) || Destroyed black skinny jeans: Asos petite (more here and here) || Boyfriend shirt: Zara (similar here, here and here) || Black low ankle boots: Senso Bridgette boots || Brown leather western belt: Vintage (similar here & here) || Grey beanie: H&M (similar here) || Hard case box bag: Vintage || Red lipstick: Chanel (similar)
This for me is an example of perfect weekend wear: a comfy boyfriend shirt, my favorite pair of ripped jeans and a beanie. Also perfect to kick off the first day of actual Fall weather, which has officially arrived today and is probably here to stay.
Like I said I’m wearing a few favorites here, this pair of jeans for instance are coming close to the most perfect jeans I’ve ever owned. I’m almost sure to say that I can end the endless search that has been going on for many years to the perfect pair of jeans. Let me break it down for you why these should be in your closet when you’re a petite like me:
- They have an excellent fit, the hem ends at an ideal length: exactly at the ankles (so i’m not losing any of the skinniness of the jeans and its not too cropped either),
- The material is in perfect balance between stretch and denim,
- The waist line is exactly how I like it; not too low,
- These jeans stay in perfect shape. After wearing it all day they don’t get loose or baggy.
- They come at a good price.
Tip for petites: When wearing oversized shirts like mine in this look, make sure to roll up the sleeves and tuck at least one side in. This way the shirt looks more fitting and not too boxy on your petite body.
Shop this look
[show_ms_widget id=”7506122″ image_id=”7768302″ width=”1100″ height=”1755″]